WHAT ARE YOU GIVING YOUR SWEETHEART THIS VALENTINE’S DAY?
NOTHING SAYS “I LOVE YOU” BETTER THAN A FREE
FOX “ANIMATION DOMINATION” E-VALENTINE
Send Your Friends and Loved Ones Personalized e-Valentines
Make it a FOX-e-Valentine’s Day with all-new, side-splitting, star-studded episodes of THE SIMPSONS (8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT), THE CLEVELAND SHOW (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT), FAMILY GUY (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT) and AMERICAN DAD (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) airing Sunday, Feb. 14 on FOX.
Looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day greeting? Send some love and laughter by visiting www.MyFOXeValentine.com to create a personalized e-Valentine featuring your favorite FOX animated characters from THE SIMPSONS, THE CLEVELAND SHOW, FAMILY GUY and AMERICAN DAD. Beginning today, fans can go online, choose from several hilarious cards, add a personalized message and email the FOX e-Valentine to their special someone.
Send one of these FOX e-Valentines at www.MyFOXeValentine.com:
· STEWIE (FAMILY GUY) – “Love, like potty training, is messy, but rewarding.”
· PETER AND LOIS (FAMILY GUY) – “Marriage is like an old book. It goes on forever and smells kinda funny.”
· QUAGMIRE (FAMILY GUY) – “Gotta love a holiday that makes chicks more desperate.”
· RALLO (THE CLEVELAND SHOW) – “Nothing says ‘I love you’ like a free e-card.”
· CLEVELAND AND DONNA (THE CLEVELAND SHOW) – “Unlike our love, this card is worthless.”
· MOE (THE SIMPSONS) – “Lookin’ for love? Look elsewhere.”
· HOMER AND MARGE (THE SIMPSONS) – “It’s Valentine’s Day – enable the one you love.”
· STAN AND FRANCINE (AMERICAN DAD) – “We keep our love like we keep my guns. Clean, cocked and ready to go off at a moment’s notice.”
· ROGER (AMERICAN DAD) – “Valentine’s Day: The VD we can all celebrate.”